SPANISH ON THE STREETS
Learn Spanish while walking and discovering Bogotá. You will learn the language while visiting different places in the city, trying the gastronomy and having fun with traditional games.
This program is designed for people who want to learn or improve their Spanish knowledge while visiting Colombia. The method is conversational and experiential. While discovering Bogotá you will learn to communicate in different contexts.
About the plan
• 4 classes of 3 hours each.
• Choose the dates that suit you best to take the classes.
• Classes can be individual or in groups.
• The class is designed for all levels.
• Teacher guide who will teach you and test your knowledge to speak in a real context.
• You will visit different places in Bogota to learn about its history, culture and art. You will also taste its gastronomy and have fun with traditional Colombian games.
• What places will be visited? market places, Monserrate, central cemetery, National University, bullfighting arena, planetarium, districts “La Candelaria”, “Teusaquillo”, “Macarena” and “Usaquén”.
For more information on costs and scheduling of classes, write us at email@example.com or +57 3006185188.